AngularJS Front-End Developer
Donostia, Spain and USA
What We Do:
NEM Solutions allows new scenarios for decision making in complex business with high uncertainty, projecting the future from available data, through knowledge services and unique and revolutionary memorable products.
We want to lead industry’s change and evolution to the productivity excellency, O&M cost reduction and assets life extension.
What you will do:
Do you love software? Do you love coding with front-end technologies and creating innovative web applications? Are you a Software Craftsman?
Join our team of software engineers building A.U.R.A. , the next-generation of state of the art industry leading productivity excellency, O&M cost reduction and assets life extension.
- Develop great front-end experiences using AngularJS.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings with your cross-functional, agile development team to provide updates on your work.
- Work closely with your functional team to review code, share ideas, and constantly improve quality.
- Understand the problems we are trying to solve, and collaborate with peers to design solutions and plan ahead.
- Provide accurate estimates on work, and highlight blockers and dependencies.
- Write tests, and focus on writing high quality code
- Build great features, and have fun working with a great team!
What You Will Need:
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices.
- 3 years of front-end development experience.
- Strong Java development experience.
- Working knowledge of Bower and Grunt would be a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements and building pragmatic/cost effective solutions using Agile project methodologies
- Attention to detail, time management, work prioritization, multi-tasking, estimate tasks, on-time deliverables.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications.
- A good understanding of RESTful API design and implementation.
- Ability to translate complex concepts to technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
Interested please send an e-mail to: email@example.com with the following subject: AngularJS Front-End Developer.